Sunday, April 26, 2009

WHAT DO I DO?

So, some people wonder what I do during the day. I often go to the Bar Method and hang out with Sibel and the big kids. I like going there. There is so much to look at. I like watching the big kids. Sometimes I go in the exersaucer, some times I just chill out in the bouncy seat. I have several girlfriends and other baby friends there. I have gone to the YMCA daycare as well.

Mommy and I go for a long walk at least 3 times a week. I always fall asleep after awhile. I cant resist the vibration. I also listen to hip hop and dance at least 2-3 a week. I read books everyday. My favorites are Lullaby and Goodnight and Is There Really a Human Race. Grammy recently sent my a small plastic basketball hoop. I already have a basketball rattle and I like to play with that. I also play with a stack of colorful rings on a post.

Sometimes I go to Baby Rhyme Time at the library where we read books and sing songs. I get to see other babies. I also have been going to Baby Yoga and Massage. Mommy moves my body into different yoga poses and then I get a massage at the end. Between going to that class and getting massages at home from mommy, I get a massage about every other day. I understand that mommy wishes she did too. I have been swimming two times and am going next weekend.

This week I am going to My Gym. I also see other babies and their parents. I have been hanging out with Annie a lot recently when my mom has doctors appointments etc.

Anyway, so that's what I do (in addition to spitting up and pooping on my clothes).

No comments:

Post a Comment