skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mit and Hoddy's Little Creation
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Playing With My Rings
Grammy bought me this really fun stack of rings. I like to hold the rings, use the ring stack to help me sit up, and even spit up on them! Mommy and Daddy think its funny to put them on my arms!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(48)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
▼
2009
(310)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(41)
►
May
(27)
▼
April
(31)
Adidas Track Suit
My New Horse
No title
WHAT DO I DO?
Also Teeth
No title
19 Weeks
Ring Rattle
No title
Hoops
More strecthes...
18 Weeks
Biggest Chick I Ever Saw
Me and The Biggest Bunny I Ever Saw
More of Me In My Me-Sized Chair
Doggy
Sitting Up Without My Special Me-Sized Chair
Bebe Pod Chair
17 Weeks
Four Month Appt
More Swimming
Swimming!
Playing With My Rings
I like to read.
16 Weeks
►
March
(29)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(38)
About Me
Mit Winter
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment