skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mit and Hoddy's Little Creation
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Dont I look sort of like a Ewok from Star Wars?
1 comment:
Sara A.
March 2, 2009 at 4:55 PM
Too cute!! Is that the Paul Frank hoodie you bought in Chicago, Hoddy? I'm loving ALL the outfits!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(48)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
▼
2009
(310)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(41)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(29)
▼
February
(30)
Green and White Clothes
Green and White Outfit. I always liketo look styli...
So here I am in my overalls. They are really just ...
Basketball Rattle
Dont I look sort of like a Ewok from Star Wars?
No title
PAUL FRANK
Daddy's good family friend Amy had a business trip...
Hi. Sorry I have not been able to update this lat...
HOW 3-MONTH-OLD CLOTHES FIT
This is my navy blue outfit. I like to dress like...
Maybe if I hide between my lions, mom and dad wont...
That's friggin hilarious!
Is that right?
HAVING A CONVERSATION
HOOPS
No title
No title
No title
No title
I like animals.
2 MONTH DOCTOR'S APPT
I like to practice standing.
So this is me eating. Its my favorite thing to d...
►
January
(38)
About Me
Mit Winter
View my complete profile
Too cute!! Is that the Paul Frank hoodie you bought in Chicago, Hoddy? I'm loving ALL the outfits!!
ReplyDelete